If you are looking to recruit an energetic, experienced and professional teacher, offering a range of services to meet your school’s specific requirements, then look no further! Our Skills Specialist, Jo, will meet both needs in one rather sparkly package.
How does it work? Call/email and tell us how long you would like to book Jo in for, with which class/classes and what service you require.
If you’re looking to book Jo is as a super-duper supply teacher for the day, no problem!
If you’re wanting something planning based on certain topic, like persuasive writing, anti-bulling, column addition or Ancient Greece, just ask!
If you’re interested in more of a SEAL-based approach, and like the look of our FISHING NET skills, Jo can teach lessons explicitly focusing on these skills, or they can be woven more implicitly into the fabric of other subjects. Whatever your requirements, Jo will plan and deliver based around your needs.
Why book with us?
- We do more than a supply teacher, but cost less: Your class will feel as if they’ve been treated to a class visitor, but the school will actually pay less than a standard supply teacher.
- We need no chaperone: Jo is DBS checked (and on the DBS update service) and expertly qualified to manage, engage and care for students throughout the day. You’ll be left with marked books and thorough feedback so that you know what has been covered.
- We’re super flexible: Whether you need Jo for a one-off day, a week, or regular days within a term, just let us know and see what we can do.
- We can deliver your plans (with swagger): If your teachers already have plans at the ready, and specific requirements as to what they want children to do, then Jo will happily follow your lesson plans. She might even throw in some links to those all important life-skills!
- Or we can do it all: rather than your teachers anxiously rushing off lesson plans for someone else to follow, Jo can also deliver her own planning, while your staff have a rest, recover from illness, or simply focus their efforts elsewhere.
- We create bespoke planning based on your student’s needs: Is your year 3 class in need of work on division, with some teamwork skills thrown in along the way? Would your year 5s benefit from a morning of persuasive writing? Do you have a group of children, or a class, who would benefit from an anxiety-busting wellness workshop? Maybe you feel like every class needs this – if so, why not ask Jo to cover pupil-progress meetings by holding wellness workshops in each class? Just tell Jo what you’re hoping for and she’ll work with what you need.
- Your students will benefit: No matter what service you’re looking for, your students will have an enjoyable and engaging day learning new things and will leave feeling good about all they have achieved. No matter what the specific focus of the lesson is, Jo will find opportunities to develop FISHING NET skills… so your students will continue to develop even after she’s long gone!
If you’d like to register interest, make a query or discuss a booking, call 07510888562 or email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you at the earliest convenience.